Here is a list of the minor web-site updates made recently, to make it more logical:
1. Scaled-down the Emulators/Links sections. This section was crowded. Various information (CCS64 Memory Reset Pattern, CCS64/VICE TAP-Handling Bug, and Microsoft Graphics/Video Trouble-Shooting Guide) are no longer required and have been removed. Other information removed from these sections have been moved on to the new Miscellaneous section.
2. Created the Miscellaneous section. Various things have been moved from Emulators/Links sections, to give better groupings, in to this section.
3. Updated the CCS64 V2.0 BETA User instructions (CCS64 SUI). This is the last version of the instructions for CCS64 V2.0 BETA. (I may produce some for CCS64 V3.0 BETA.)
4. Updated the CCS64 Bug-List. This is now organised in to sections. Since CIA has been taken-down, I now host the CCS64 Bug Files myself.
5. Added extra cheats to the C64 Games Cheats in the Games section. All tested AOK with CCS64 V3.0 BETA and AR 7.5 cartridge.
So, it is more of any internal tidy-up. No more games have been up-loaded yet. I am waiting for the next batch of REM updates (hopefully on Friday 13th June 2003).