Let me see ... Ah yes, there were quite a few games of mine which got published. I'll start from the oldest - the newest.
- Balloonacy (Cronosoft). I actually did do an updated tape master of that game, after fixing a bug, but that one never was used, but I was too late anyhow.
- Balloonacy 2 (Cronosoft). This one used the wrong tape master as well. I think I sent too many. Same as above, I was too late to update the tape master
- Grid Zone (Cronosoft)
- Grid Zone Remix (Cronosoft) - Quite epic at its time, but things got better as years passed.
- Sub Hunter (Psytronik) - Probably one of my best ever titles to have hit the C64.
- Sheepoid (Psytronik) - An amusing tribute to Yak, and Laser Zone
All of the games are available to download and try out on my web site
The New Dimension
I love C64 tape loaders and try to come up with new fun things using them.