Shamelessly copied from http://skoe.de/easyflash
New menu version 1.2.0 for EasyFlash3:
- Can be controlled with a joystick in port 2
- Does not contain the disk writer anymore, it is contained in EasyTransfer from now
New version 1.2.0 of EasyTransfer:
- The verify problem with some drives is hopefully fixed
- EasyTransfer comes with the C64 part of the tool included. It is transfered automatically over USB.
In case you didn't try the new EasyTransfer tool yet: It is able to write a D64 image to a real disk over USB in less than a minute, including format and verify! And it can start a PRG or flash a CRT. Do it like this:
- Make sure the jumpers are in DATA position
- Connect USB
- Make sure the EF3 driver is installed
- Start EasyTransfer (GUI) or ef3xfer (command line) on your PC, Linux or Windows
- Transfer a file
You do not need to start any tool on C64 side: The menu does it automatically as soon as it detects data arriving.
The tools need the latest CPLD core 1.1.1. Look at the easyflash Web site for how to update it.