Here is the list of recent bug-fixes/enahancements, beyond those mentioned in the CCS64 KB:
- Improved 1541 emulation. More accurate bit-rate emulation of the read/write head.
- When starting a real C64, the CPU doesn't always start at the time when the VIC graphics chip is at position [0, 0]. The CPU emulation now starts at a random off-set from when the VIC emulation starts, after a system re-set.
- The SID emulation is now completely re-set after a reset. Before only the visible registers were zeroed, but now the internal registers are also re-set.
WIN-32 CHANGES :
- New program icons.
- In the About box, proper information about program registration is displayed.
- Various other trivial fixes concerning program stability.
- Support for the Serpentile cartridge.
- New frame skipping option for graphics, for slower machines.
Grab it from http://www.computerbrains.com/ccs64/CCS.EXE