Some of you may remember The Mollusk from the RGCD cart dev compo last year. Well, Achim has listened to the feedback and created a new improved version of the game with more streamlined controls. There's a preview here:
* 4 stages each with 6 levels
* limited amount of fish to eat on each level
* bonus fish: red = 30 call more fishes into play / blue = 10 fishes eaten
* standard controls: move squid with joystick, fire button for squirting ink
* hiscore table
* optional hiscore saver/loader + hiscore reset (save to disk only)
* scrolling wraps left and right
* PAL/NTSC Compatible
* some minor bugfixes
This preview features the first stage/six levels of the game.
Expect a cartridge release of the full game in the next month or so from RGCD
(just waiting for the box art).