I think there's a need for someone to create a small voting tool that would run on a 64. Something with these requirements:
1) Read CSV file of entries to be rated
2) Read CSV file of categories to be rated and other metadata such as text and images to display.
3) Display list of entries in a scrollable window
4) Allow user to edit scores in a spread-sheet like grid
5) Export results to the same CSV as #1.
1) If user has RR-Net then allow GET of entries and categories from Web Service ULR as JSON. JSON would be translated to the CSV files defined above.
2) If user has RR-net then allow POST of results to a Web Service URL as JSON (created from the CSV of entries).
Whatta ya guys think? Possibly open this up to another competition?